How can smartphone apps help you survive your college? College students are league ahead comparing to what was a decade ago. Rising competition requires us to work smart, be a multitasker, and know how to manage. While campus resources and staff are there to help you adjust, for extra support, we have put together a list of the best apps for college students:-
1. Grammarly- English grammar and spelling are a mess. Even if you’ve been speaking and writing the language your whole life, it’s still easy to spell a word wrong. While you can catch most mistakes by carefully proofreading your work, that process is time-consuming. To catch more errors more quickly, you can use Grammarly. It automatically checks your work for common grammar, spelling, and usage errors.
2. Mint- Managing expenses in college is a big task but very much required. So, Mint is a budgeting app that allows you to manage your spending each month. Get suggestions on your budget, pay your bills and track your credit score.
3. Feed.ly- College students always want to know everything and keep their eyes on the ball, but it may be quite difficult to do because of constant deadlines, part-time jobs, overdue essays, exams, etc. Feed.ly is here to help you deal with this problem. It lets you consolidate all news into one feed. Just check the news you would like to receive, and get notifications every time something interesting appears. Nothing could be easier, huh?
4. Any.do- Millions of people use Any.Do to organize their tasks. This application is perfect for students who need to create a to-do list. It also synchronizes all tasks with other devices so that the list can be accessed from anywhere. You can change the priority of your entry, mark a task as completed, or even shake your device to remove all completed tasks from it. The Any.Do widget can be added to your home screen for quick and easy access.
5. Canva- Editing photos, creating Instagram stories, posts for different platform preparing your resume and many different things with ready-to-use templates. This makes canva one of the most popular and used app among college students. Variety of things in a single app makes it more efficient than using ten different apps for ten different things.
Despite of these, there are tons of apps fulfilling different purposes some like Dropbox for cloud storage, Word hippo for word & synonyms, Self-control for restricting usage of phones, Pdf viewer & creator for online assignments, google meet, zoom and the list goes on and on. According to one report, 10,000 apps are added on Appstore daily. Although, apps are unlimited but our phone storage isn’t. So choose wisely your set of apps.