Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) Hindi
This course is designed for students who want to learn Hindi language and take their skills to the next level.
- The course offers an in-depth exploration of the language, including its rich history and cultural significance.
- Students will be exposed to a variety of Hindi literature, including classic and contemporary works, which will help them to develop a deeper understanding and appreciation of the language.
- Practical skills such as writing, reading, speaking, and listening, which are essential for effective communication, will also be taught.
- The course is structured to encourage critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Students will be prompted to apply the language to real-world challenges, both locally and globally, to gain a deeper understanding of its practical applications.
-Bachelors in education
-MA in hindi
The course covers contemporary and modern Hindi literature, various types of Hindi poetry, and other unique aspects of Hindi language and literature.
-Upon completion of the course, you will have exciting career opportunities such as
web content writing in Hindi
senior customer service representative,
Hindi news anchor
ace writer in Hindi
Hindi newspapers/magazines editor
The knowledge and skills that you will acquire through this course will be invaluable and open up endless possibilities for you in the future.
Manoj Kumar Sharma
Manoj Kumar Sharma is a highly accomplished individual who has achieved a degree in Hindi Honours from a prestigious university in Bihar. He is a civil services topper with AIR-121, which is a remarkable achievement in itself. He has been recognized for his exceptional skills and expertise in various fields, including law enforcement and public administration. Mr. Sharma currently serves as the Deputy Inspector General (DIG) in Mumbai, where he has been instrumental in implementing various initiatives to improve the safety and security of the city's residents. His dedication and commitment to his profession have earned him numerous accolades and made him a role model for many aspiring civil servants.